Allergy and Asthma Consultants of Mid-Michigan
1. Starting JUNE 1, 2021 for INJECTIONS only, when you arrive simply come into the office and sign in for your injections using one of our IPADs.
2. For appointments please come in and go to the reception window.
3.Patients who are on build-up must remain in the office as usual to monitor for reactions.
4.For adult patients do not bring anyone in with you. For children limit one adult only.
5.Please maintain a distance of at least 6 feet while in the waiting room.
5.DO NOT COME IN IF YOU HAVE A FEVER, COUGH, A PENDING COVID-19 TEST, HAVE HAD ANY RECENT TRAVEL OR ANY CONTACT WITH SICK PEOPLE.
6. If you have a mask please wear it into the office. If you do not have a mask then please wear a scarf over your face.
7. If you are overdue for your injection, please contact the office before you come in so we can adjust your dose.
TELEHEALTH APPOINTMENTS are available. Please log onto your patient
portal and send us a message to request one. OR you can call to speak
with a staff member to schedule.
INSIDER UPDATE FROM THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF ALLERGY, ASTHMA & IMMUNOLOGY
"Individuals with common allergies to medications, foods, inhalents,
insects and latex are
more likely than the general public to have an allergic reaction to the
Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine."
NOW ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
PLEASE CALL (517) 394-6500 OR
- Thursday May 26, 2022
- Monday May 30, 2022
- Monday July 4, 2022
- Tuesday July 5, 2022
- Thursday September 1, 2022
- Monday September 5, 2022
- Monday October 31, 2022 Open @ 9am-3pm
- Wednesday November 23, 2022
- Thursday November 24, 2022
- Thursday December 22, 2022
- Monday December 26, 2022